Real Estate Associate
Job title: Mid Associate
Team: Real Estate
Location: Manchester / Nottingham
To provide commercial property support to our busy real estate department. You would be working in a rapidly expanding team with a mixture of high-profile clients mainly in the private sector, but also the opportunity to advise some public and third sector clients.
- A team player with high levels of personal commitment and initiative, recording time promptly to meet financial goals with a good track record in achieving targets i.e. expected to achieve over six hours chargeable time each day
- Flexible, ambitious, focused, results oriented with a track record of having taken responsibility for developing business
- Good organisational skills and experience of project management and delivering process efficiencies. Attention to detail tempered by a commercial approach, managing own time effectively whilst contributing to a positive team spirit
- Willing to spend time if required in the firm’s other offices, or on short-term secondments with clients
- An effective communicator and negotiator able to establish and maintain harmonious and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst maintaining a positive team spirit at all times
- Able to adopt a common sense/commercial approach with attention to detail
- Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly