Commercial Legal Counsel at an expanding FS technology firm
A technology firm with a financial services offering is looking for a junior Commercial Lawyer to join their legal function.
Working closely with the Senior Legal Counsel, you will be working with a range of stakeholders on different legal matters. Your role will include:
- Leading on contractual negotiations such as technology agreements;
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, outsourcing, IT, marketing, sponsorship agreements;
- Supporting senior stakeholders on key internal projects;
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A 1 – 3 year PQE* Commercial lawyer with experience gained either in-house or in private practice.
- Experience working on matters relating to tech would be a plus but not a pre-requisite.
- An enthusiastic, robust, proactive individual who is looking for an interesting challenge.
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position
Apply for Commercial Legal Counsel at an expanding FS technology firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly