Deputy General Counsel in a scaling tech firm
A scaling technology firm with a financial services offering is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to support their expansion into new jurisdictions.
Number 2 in the team, you will report to the GC and will have 2 direct reports. You will be working with a range of stakeholders on different legal matters. Your role will include:
- Leading on high value contractual negotiations
- Working with senior stakeholders within the business and assisting with PaaS queries and agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, outsourcing, IT, marketing, sponsorship agreements;
- Supporting senior stakeholders on key internal projects;
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- 10+ years PQE* in house or private practice.
- Must have experience in technology either in-house or in private practice negotiating PaaS agreements OR a General Commercial Lawyer with experience in a tech company
- Flexibility to provide legal advice in adjoining areas
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position
Apply for Deputy General Counsel in a scaling tech firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly