Job title: Mid Associate
Contentious Construction, Projects and Infrastructure Associate to join market leading specialist team.
The key focus of the role will be on domestic and international construction disputes. Acting for a diverse client and sector base, the successful candidate will gain direct experience in all aspects of disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality, highly complex disputes in the infrastructure, construction and transport sectors.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in England & Wales
- Well-developed professional and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and legal technical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop relationships across the business
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing projects
- Ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of the technical issues that are key to our clients
- Recognises and seizes opportunities for the firm, including repeat business
- Builds and develops own network of internal and external contacts
- Awareness of business development initiatives in the department and identifies ways to contribute
- Good knowledge of PC applications, including MS Office
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Construction Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly