Up to £28k DOE
My client is a well-established and award-winning National Firm looking to expand their Residential Conveyancing Department, and are looking for talented individuals to join their thriving team.
- Handling own caseload
- Providing excellent legal advice to clients
- Checking on ID requirements
- Conclusion of contracts
- Repayment of a mortgage loan
- Exchange of contracts
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Verification and reporting of ownership rights (including leases and related inquiries)
- Checking and reporting on mortgages
- Inspection and reporting of management packs.
- New builds
- Unregistered land
- Working with the completion process
- Management and development of relations with referrers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a fee-earning Conveyancer
- Able to manage all aspects of their workload
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Organised, hardworking and motivated
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident and professional in written and oral communication
Salary will be dependent on experience
Excellent Opportunities for progression
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly