Up to 90k DOE
My client is a renowned law firm in the region who are looking to expand their Family department and are looking for a talented and experienced Partner to join their team.
- To provide a thorough knowledge of all aspects of family law.
- Managing a primarily privately funded caseload.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in family law and related matters
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s policies.
- Supervising junior members of staff
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
- Must have minimum of 8 years PQE
- Own following a bonus
- Must have experience in; Divorce, pre and post nuptial agreements, ancillary relief, private children matters, private law, and co-habitation agreements
- Professional manner in both written and oral correspondence
- Recognise fee-earning opportunities and developing those opportunities.
- Experience in managing a team
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Family Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly