Commercial & Residential Property Associate
Up to £32k DOE
My client is a well-renowned regional law firm looking to expand their Commercial/Residential Real Estate department with a talented Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented NQ+ to expand their experience with a highly regarded firm
- Working closely with the Partner
- Providing legal advice, solutions, and progress the sale, purchase and lease matters of commercial and residential properties.
- Working to develop a caseload of small transactions where work is completed largely autonomously, the candidate will also support the partner with working on larger, more complex matters.
- Working to tight deadlines to meet completion and other fixed deadlines.
- NQ- year PQE
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales
Salary will be dependent on experience
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Tamara Chorokhova for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Property Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly