* NEW ROLE *
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LEGAL ASSISTANT/ FULL TIME/ PERMANENT
My client is a well-established Legal 500 law firm recognised throughout the Chilterns, Home Counties and Thames Valley as a leading provider of high quality legal services. They work with a broad range of both corporate and private clients across our seven offices.
They are now looking to hire a Legal Assistant for their highly regarded property team. Someone with previous property experience is therefore ideal however it is not necessarily essential.
- Strong secretarial skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Case Management entry of new matters
- File set up including a review of ID given by clients and understanding where additional information is required
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients and hand over seamlessly to the lawyer once set up
- Working in a team and communicating regularly to ensure jobs are completed in a timely fashion
- Filing system
- Supporting the Team with calls, general enquiries etc
In return, this firm offers a competitive salary and a supportive and friendly environment with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
To apply, please send your CV or contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Apply for Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly