- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a Family Solicitor for a busy high street firm. This is full time role (35 hours per week) which comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits to include a generous pension and health care.
The role requires that the Family Solicitor takes over an existing mixed caseload of varied matters, including Divorce, Finances, Separation, Family Law Act proceedings, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Disputes, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Children Act work etc. and that they can manage their own caseload with minimal supervision.
The Family Solicitor will be required to deal with initial consultations through to representation at Court.
We are looking for:
• Good working knowledge and experience of the above
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
• Good English, grammar and spelling
• Experience of doing your own Court Hearings
• Numerical skills
• Excellent communication skills - experience in dealing with clients via telephone and face-to-face is essential
• Ability to organise and prioritise workload within the required timescales
• Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
• Ability to work under pressure as and when