Residential Property Solicitor, 1-6 years PQE, Solihull, Warwickshire. An opportunity to join one of the friendliest conveyancing teams in the Warwickshire region, this firm is one of the most well recognised law firms in the area and as an excellent reputation for the services they offer. In these strange and challenging times this role has been signed off with approval to recruit and interviews are being conducted via zoom or teams. This firm will offer you a fantastic platform to undertake a great quality of work and to progress your career.
JOB TITLE: Residential Property Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 1-6 years PQE
SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
• Our client is a top 100 law firm with a strong offering in property law.
• This is opportunity to join a well-known name and take advantage of a unique offering of city style work in a scenic location.
• The successful Residential Property Solicitor will handle a busy caseload covering primarily landed estates on behalf of an impressive catalogue of high net worth clients.
• This is an excellent opportunity to really carve a niche in this area and our client is open to looking at candidates from residential property backgrounds provided they can demonstrate some experience of rural matters.
• Our client looks to recruit ambitious Solicitors with strong commercial acumen and solid academic records.
• By joining this firm, the successful Residential Property Solicitor will join a collegiate firm who offer an array of development opportunities, whilst ensuring their employees maintain a good work life balance.
• The role comes with competitive salary as well as a number of exciting benefits.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly