Senior Legal Counsel, Oxfordshire
Our client is a fast growing and dynamic services and technology business seeking to recruit a Senior Legal Counsel to their established legal team.
- Working closely with senior management and offering support across the business you will work in a key role within a highly regarded legal team
- This position offers close business involvement and advice will be commercial as well as legal in nature
- You will support bids and roll-out of projects
- Draft and negotiate key agreements, often complex in nature including T&Cs, services, supply, software, procurement
- Advise on wider legal issues including IP, data protection, corporate and company secretarial
We are looking for:
- A bright and commercially astute solicitor with at least 3 years PQE*
- Trained with a well-regarded law firm and ideally gained some in-house experience
- Experience in some of the following areas of law: technology, company commercial, corporate or data protection
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Confident, self-sufficient and with a thirst for learning
Package on Offer:
- Attractive base salary
- Competitive pension scheme
- Health cover
- Share scheme
- Enhanced annual leave
- Relocation allowance
Our client will consider flexible working including home working for candidates who are also prepared to travel to the office several days a week.
If you are interested in this Senior Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel, Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly