Private Client Solicitor
I am currently representing a fantastic Firm in the Derbyshire region who are looking for experienced Private Client/ Solicitors/ Fee Earners or Legal Executives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivering outstanding customer service always
• Working with the rest of the business to deliver its core purpose and cultural values
• Handling your own caseload
• Draft wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney and any other ancillary work and ensure all documents are executed correctly in line with company timeframes
• Arranging meetings with all parties involved in the ownership of the business
• Using online tools such as Companies House, where necessary
• Working with financial advisors, accountants, and business advisors
• You will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with business connections
• Referring clients for any financial services or any other services required which are out of the scope of the role of an advisor in legal practice, where appropriate
• Arranging and holding client meetings with another professional such as financial advisor or accountant
• Deliver presentations on your area of expertise
• Full diary management to ensure sufficient availability to accommodate client meetings
• Keep up to date business books and billing and banking statistics.
• To work with the internal Accounts department to ensure all client and office monies are correctly banked in line with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and company policies.
• To mentor new advisors who join the team when asked to do so by your manager
• Any other duties consistent with the general scope of the job
Key Competencies & Experience
• Qualified Solicitor in Private Client law OR 1-2 years' experience handling your own case load in Private Client law
• Experience in handling or handling business to business relationships is desirable
• Ability and willingness to learn and develop in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Commitment/dedication -committed to delivering an elite service to business owners
• Ability to summarise legal and commercial issues succinctly and provide practical and confident advice and recommendations • High energy and enthusiasm with a professional attitude.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly