Legal Secretary, West Midlands, Salary £(DOE) plus extensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within Residential Conveyancing.
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a well-established and driven law firm, based in the West Midlands, working within their Residential Conveyancing department.
In this role as a Legal Secretary, your key duties will include:
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face to face
• Submitting applications online to the land registry portal
• Completing AP’1’s, preparing SDLT forms, TR1’S DS1’s, RX’1 and UN1’s
• Managing files and tight deadlines
• Audio copy typing (bighand)
• Liaising with Fee Earners and Secretaries to assist with queries
• Assisting with general administrative duties
Apply for Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly