Head of Legal (Sole Counsel)
An exciting technology consultancy seeks an in-house sole legal counsel to advise on a variety of legal matters and contribute to the company's growth. In particular the focus is technology contracts and employment law/IR35.
An in-house legal role acting as sole counsel, reporting to the COO. Areas of law to advise on include:
- Commercial contracts. SaaS agreements, Cloud service agreements, IT and technology agreements.
- General advisory across the business on areas of law including Employment, GDPR, Bids, IP, general governance
- Advising on public sector related IR35 legislation
- Minimum 6 years of post qualification experience*
- UK or common law qualified with extensive UK experience
- Technology experience and knowledge of public sector contracts
- IR35 and employment legal knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a collegiate business
*all PQE levels will be considered but the ideal range is 6+ years
About Simmons & Hanbury
Simmons & Hanbury is a specialist executive search firm that sources and secures the best human capital and future leaders for our clients. We provide an integrated international service to support our clients across the globe, from our group headquarters based in the heart of the City of London. We support some of the most prestigious organisations in the world, across financial services, commerce & industry, and professional services. Our services include executive search and market intelligence within the Legal, Compliance and Corporate Governance practice areas, while our Legal Services division Hanbury Partners provides flexible consultancy arrangements. We facilitate secondments for senior lawyers into in-house legal departments and law firms, and source specialist lawyers for bespoke projects.
Apply for Head of Legal (Sole Counsel)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly