Partner - Commercial Litigation
With a modern approach, this specialist Legal 500 ranked commercial and corporate law firm have a strong national and international reach, servicing an incredibly high-quality client base.
This firm was founded by two heavy-hitting Partners with City backgrounds and strong client bases. This firm houses entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, innovative and dynamic Lawyers.
The firm has hired excellent Lawyers from London firms with an excellent reputation, and who want to handle the highest quality work, whilst in a collegiate and supportive working environment. This is a firm that care about their Lawyers and make sure that they are well rewarded for hard work. They operate an open-door policy and Lawyers benefit from the expertise of Partners, in supporting and developing their practices beyond what they thought possible.
The vision for this company is to continue their growth, offering a City quality standard with a fresh approach from their West End, London offices. The firm is also rapidly expanding its international client base, with international, multinational and family offices in Africa, the Middle East, and the USA as clients. Now is a key time to join this exciting practice.
This Legal 500 ranked firm is currently seeking to hire a Commercial Litigation Partner to join the firms West End, London office.
This role ties in with the firm's ambitious growth plans; you will be working closely with the wider team advising corporate, public and private clients on contentious matters. You will be working with a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Partner that has acted on £4billion+ dispute matters.
Among others, you will be involved in litigation in the following areas:
- Commercial Litigation (Shareholder disputes, Commercial Contracts)
- IT disputes
- Cross-Border disputes arising over multiple jurisdictions
This role gives an opportunity to be involved with a large amount of client contact, working with the firm's core clients. You will be handling matters in the County, Commercial, TCC, Court of Appeal, High Court and Supreme Court.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Partner with at least 7 years PQE
- You will be commercially minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress in your career
- Salary is highly competitive and negotiable, dependant on the individual
- You will also earn a lucrative bonus structure, allowing you to significantly increase your earnings
- You will also receive an exceptional benefits package
This is a stand-out opportunity, with good prospects, for a Commercial Litigation Partner based in the firm's West End, London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.