A well-established law firm located in Manchester is seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Cashier to join their expanding firm on a permanent basis.
The successful Legal Cashier will join a hardworking Accounts team based in the Manchester Office.
In line with the CLC Accounts regulations, the Legal Cashier will handle various accounting duties, with responsibilities including:
- Daily bank reconciliations of client and office accounts
- Issuing cheques
- Assisting other Cashiers where necessary
- Dealing with bank payments and transfers
- Billing and raising sales ledgers invoices and credit notes.
- Dealing with general enquiries from Fee Earners, clients, and staff
The successful Legal Cashier’s skills and experience:
- Experience / knowledge in the above matters
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
The salary on offer is up to £25,500 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this Legal Cashier role in Manchester, apply now.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Apply for Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly