A well-established law firm in Telford, Shropshire is seeking a Family Solicitor to head up their department.
The Family Solicitor will manage a small team, as well as a full and varied caseload of Family Matters, to include:
- Private Children matters
- Financial disputes
- Cohabitation agreements
- Domestic violence
You will also be actively involved in Business Development duties in order to win further work for the department.
The successful Family Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ PQE
- Strong Family background
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using a case management system
- Experience of managing a small team is desirable
Benefits on offer to the Family Solicitor:
- Competitive salary DOE £35,000-£50,000
- Brilliant progression opportunities
If you are interested in this Family Solicitor role in Telford, apply now.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Apply for Family Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly