Legal Project Manager (Investment Management)
Our client is a well-known and highly regarded City firm. The Investment Management team are looking for a Legal Project Manager (LPM) to further integrate legal project management techniques into the culture of the department, managing sophisticated client engagements and engineering engagement plans that result in exceptional client service.
In particular you will assist the IM team with the following:
• preparing project plans
• identifying stakeholders and establishing communication plans
• acting as an intermediary and co-ordinating work effort between the client, the firm and other service providers to the client. Status reporting, liaising with client and communicating progress; providing support to the client’s
back and mid-office teams
• assisting with AML/KYC and subscription agreements for fundraisings and processing amendments to key fund documents as required
• co-ordinating fund marketing registrations and other filings
• uploading and maintaining key fund documents and project management documents in the client portal
• updating project plans, work plans and other tracker documents
You must have solid academics; proven matter management skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders. Ideally you will have either experience as a project manager in a law firm or professional services firm, or senior paralegal experience including management. This is an excellent opportunity to use existing LPM experience to develop a long term career with a top-tier City player.
Apply for Legal Project Manager (Investment Management)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly