Cheshire - Some Home Working Available
My client, a dynamic law firm based in Cheshire are a successful niche Legal Practice. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join their expanding Accounts team on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is full time Monday - Friday either 9-5 or 9:30-5:30 and is predominantly home working (although the successful candidate would be required to attend the Cheshire office a couple of days per month).
Being a medium sized, multi service law firm with a loyal and growing client base, they require someone who can hit the ground running and already have experience within a Legal Cashier role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
General duties as a Legal Cashier may include but not be limited to:
* Bank reconciliations
* Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i., CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment
* Office disbursement payments
* Dealing with incoming cheques Invoice payments
* Ad hoc accounts tasks
* Answering any accounts queries internally and externally.
* Working knowledge and understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Support with the management of the cashiering queries in-box ensuring timely and accurate responses is delivered to stakeholders Our Ideal Candidate:
* Must be experienced in conveyancing completions.
* At least one year's experience at junior/legal cashier level
* Strong relevant experience, alongside the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Confident user of Microsoft Excel / Proclaim
* Have strong interpersonal skills.
What They Offer in Return
* A combination of home and office based working available
* Highly competitive salary - negotiable for the right candidate
* Opportunity to accrue up to 4 days additional annual leave
* Opportunity to purchase an additional 5 day annual leave
* Time off in lieu
* Time off for birthday
* Flexible working hours
* Company events
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role, please send a copy of your CV to Leanne @ or alternatively, call for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.
Apply for Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly