Full or Part time role.
Our client, a very highly respected UK firm, are looking for an IP Disputes Lawyer with a minimum of 5 years' PQE to join them as a professional support lawyer.
The role would be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard working candidate to focus on the provision of IP Disputes knowledge to the IP Disputes team and the wider firm and its clients, within an established and supportive Knowledge function.
The IP Disputes PSL will support the national IP practice and offer strategic assistance in all areas of knowledge for the team, which will include:
- Managing/improving the content of team precedents
- Updating and writing team guidance notes
- Collating current awareness and sector hot topics, with recourse to market source providers, and also leading on sector critical matters with the support of partners and assistants
- Organising ongoing team training, including vetting of training materials, writing/updating training materials, presenting sector critical training (both face to face and online)
- Managing the team knowhow bank with the support of the wider team
- Supporting key clients with training and knowledge services;
Working closely with the team and colleagues in the client services and business development teams on key strategic business development initiatives for the practice
Do contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott for a confidential discussion
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for IP PSL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly