Senior Legal Cashier
An established, Cheshire based practice is seeking a Senior Legal Cashier or Accounts Manager to oversee the experienced Legal Accounts team at their Warrington based office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
The Senior Legal Cashier will be supporting the wider accounts team, dealing with a range of accounting matters to include:
- Appropriate accounting checks, balances and procedures.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the cash office, bank reconciliations, billing and raising sales ledger invoices.
- Dealing with bank payments and transfers, purchase ledger matters and general queries within the department.
Applications are invited from those able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working within a legal accounts team at a senior level.
- Familiarity with the Solicitor Accounts Rules.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- It would be beneficial if you lived locally.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Senior Legal Cashier is a salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, together with excellent benefits.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Senior Legal Cashier role, please submit your application today.
Apply for Senior Legal Cashier
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly