Commercial IP Lawyer (Inhouse)
Are you a Commercial IP Lawyer with BioTech/Life Science/ Pharma experience looking to move inhouse?
We are exclusively representing a BioTech start up in Cambridge who are seeking a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Solicitor. They are looking to bring their legal needs inhouse, and develop a team, however there will still be support from external counsel.
This is a varied role which will include:
- Managing the IP Portfolio (Patents, Trademarks, Designs) and liaising with external support
- Commercial (Agreements & Contracts)
- some elements of Corporate Law to support the wider business.
- Reporting to the founders
(There will be support if you have any skill gaps listed above, but are happy to learn)
This start up are in the process of a very exciting growth phase so they are seeking a personable individual to join their head office in Cambridge.
They have deliberately been under the radar for the past year, and are now in a position to hit the spotlight!!!
There are plenty of benefits on offer here from a genuine work life balance and interesting work, to a competitive salary and autonomy to grow the legal function inline with wider business growth.
- You will be a Commercial IP Solicitor with at least 3 PQE +
- There is no upper limit in PQE
- Experience in BioTech/Life Science/ Pharma is beneficial, however those with an interest in this sector are encouraged to apply also.
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on your level of PQE
- You will also receive an excellent benefits package
- Flexible working
This is a rare opportunity to join an interesting business in an exciting growth phase
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation