Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This is a rare opportunity to develop your technical ability and progress your career in a market-leading international law firm.
This leading international law firm has offices throughout every major UK city and is one of the largest law firms globally in terms of headcount and revenue. They are ranked Tier 1 in the Legal 500 across an abundance of specialisms and are recognised for their commercial awareness, innovation, and sector knowledge.
In addition to a high calibre client base, you can expect an award-winning culture, a clear progression path, and a market-leading remuneration package. You can also take advantage of the firm's flexible working policy that allows you to work from home up to 4 days per week.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Associate to join a highly respected, Legal 500 ranked Commercial Litigation department in Manchester City Centre.
This close-knit, collaborative team undertakes 'big-ticket' litigation on behalf of an enviable client base that includes PLCs, household names, and large national organisations.
You will receive an unrivalled level of investment in your development and will work closely with industry-leading partners on complex, high-value disputes. This will provide an exceptional opportunity to develop and progress your career.
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor between 3 - 6 years PQE
- Have gained experience at a city or large regional law firm
- You will be comfortable working independently, and collaborating effectively as part of a team
- Be willing to get involved in business development
- Be keen to grow your skill base and progress your career at a leading international law firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential discussion.