Agricultural Property Associate
Agriculture Property Associate
Agriculture Property Associate. Exciting opportunity to secure a position as a agriculture property solicitor within a legal 500 ranked team in Gloucestershire. The position with suit an experienced agriculture property solicitor who wants to undertake a broad spectrum of work for a varied client base.
· Working on a range of disposal, acquisition, landlord, tenant, corporate support and property finance.
· Advising developers, investors, SME's, lenders on property law matters
· To take responsibility for managing your own caseload.
· The structure of the team is most likely to best support an appointment above 4 years' PQE.
· Post qualification experience focussed on agricultural property.
· Broad ranging experience.
· Willingness to be involved in business development initiatives.
· Commercial individual, who is able to communicate effectively with clients that have no legal knowledge.
· Competitive salary.
· The opportunity to take a leading role in a successful/ busy team.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
If you are an experienced real estate associate seeking to work in a busy department then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position Agricultural Property Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Agricultural Property Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly