Company Secretarial Assistant
We are looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant for an exciting opportunity with a business going through a period of growth in terms of both headcount and the funds they manage.
Due to the business’ aspirations the Company Secretarial, this is an important appointment that will support the business across multiple divisions as they continue to grow and develop too.
You will be part of a dynamic team that encourages open communication with senior stakeholders, ensuring you will become a fully integrated member of the team working alongside senior members of the business. Due to the nature of the role and the exposure to management, it is expected that you will take the opportunity to progress and develop as the team and organisation continues to grow, as you will be recognised for the efforts you make.
What will you be doing?
- Providing of high-quality support to the Group’s Boards and Committees.
- Organising and co-ordinating offsite Board and Committee meetings.
- Document provision and execution.
- Assisting with the preparation and release of Stock Exchange Announcements.
- Assisting with the arrangements for the Annual General Meeting.
- Overseeing and maintaining the filing and archiving systems.
- Maintaining the Company name board.
- Recording all communications received from shareholders, liaising with the Group’s Registrars and drafting responses as appropriate.
- Monitoring the Secretariat mailbox and taking appropriate action.
- Filing UK and Irish entity accounts.
- Assist with maintenance of group insurance policies and queries.
- Subsidiary management – liaising with the corporate service providers and European legal teams to keep information up to date.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Company Secretarial Assistant with share plan management.
- Collating information for and submitting Payment Practices reports.
- Managing Confidential Transaction Lists and Insider Lists through the insider list management system.
What can you offer?
- Experience of working with executives and directors in a company secretarial function.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to liaise with all levels of management.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic and keen to help across a wide range of work.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate with strong organisational skills.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to talk to staff at all levels.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and an aptitude to develop a high degree of competency with Diligent Boardbooks.
Apply for Company Secretarial Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly