Senior Lawyer - Mat cover contract
Global technology solutions and software business is looking for an experienced lawyer to join as a Sole Counsel for their UK operations on a maternity cover contract. Given the continued growth plans for the business there is an opportunity to transition to a permanent role.
This is a fairly autonomous role where you will have responsibility for:
- drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including MSAs, procurement, and technology related agreements
- advising on IP and data protection matters
- providing support to the European based legal team
- working closely with internal stakeholders
- general legal advisory such as employment and disputes
You will be 5+ years PQE as a guide with previous experience in a similar capacity within the technology sector. You will have strong commercial contract drafting skills and be comfortable acting as the sole counsel for the UK operations. Spanish, Romanian, Finnish or German language skills would be advantageous as the business continues to expand across these regions.
For more information please contact:
Head of Interim Legal Recruitment @ Marsden Group