Construction Solicitor. BCL Legal is assisting a national law firm with the recruitment of a construction solicitor to join their offices in Bristol. This is an opportunity to secure a position with a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked construction law team whose client base is continuing to grow.
* To work on a pure construction caseload focussed on non-contentious matters.
* Negotiating, drafting and amending a broad range of construction contracts, supporting clients on large scale projects.
* Working as part of a collegiate team to deliver superb client service.
* Clients include both public and private sector organisations.
* The structure of the team means that the role will be most suited to a candidate with 2-5 PQE.
* Strong academic background.
* Experience in construction law gained in either private practice or in-house environments.
* Genuine enthusiasm for the practice area and a desire to be involved in helping to further develop an already successful team.
* Excellent salary in line with regional norms.
* Fully comprehensive benefits package.
* Market leading training and bespoke career development path.
* The chance to work for a law firm that is recognised globally.
If you are seeking to join a market leading team in working with an established law firm then this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Construction Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Construction Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly