Employment Senior Associate
A Tier1 ranked firm in Surrey are seeking a senior employment associate for their offices based in Surrey. This is a great opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to take a step up in their career and progress with a forward thinking firm. This role will suit an employment associate who wishes to either work full time, part time or as part of a job share.
- Working in a large team covering a whole range of work including a mixture of contentious and non contentious work.
- The senior employment associate will act as a mentor to the more junior members of the team and be able to provide sound advice on complex cases.
- Advising on technical aspects relating to TUPE and being able to draft complex TUPE provisions.
- At least have 5 years of PQE in employment law and strong knowledge of TUPE.
- A senior employment associate with excellent technical abilities and drafting skills.
- A driven individual who has an interest in working with a wide range of clients and supporting the development of the employment department.
- An excellent opportunity for a senior employment associate to gain experience working for a fantastic team within an outstanding firm with a forward thinking vision.
- Great salary and benefits package.
- Working for a firm who continuously train, develop and support their employees with progression.
To apply for the position of Employment Senior Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly