Trade Mark Attorney - top 20 UK firm
A top 20 UK firm with an award winning Trade Mark’s practice are looking to bring in a Trade Mark Attorney to manage international trade mark portfolios with a high degree of autonomy. Further responsibilities will include:
• Filing and prosecuting trade marks on a worldwide basis, including the UK, EU and Madrid system.
• Gathering and presenting witness statement evidence to show acquired distinctiveness, reputation or for infringement purposes.
• Drafting legal submissions for UKIPO or EUIPO proceedings and handling UKIPO hearings (whether doing advocacy themselves or through counsel).
• Advising on assignment or recordal projects and implementing them to run within budget, on time and with efficient reporting.
• Conducting and advising on trade mark availability searches, using appropriate online tools and through search agents.
• Advising clients on registrability of trademarks and recommending cost-effective registration strategies.
The ideal candidate would be CITMA qualified. Please send over your CV if you feel that you would be suitable for the role.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Apply for Trade Mark Attorney - top 20 UK firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly