A leading insurance organisation requires a Corporate Lawyer to join the team in London.
The Corporate Lawyer will join a dynamic and stellar team, with responsibilities including:
- Assessing risks associated with corporate transactions across a wide range of industries and jurisdictions
- Advising on suitable arrangements for clients in a very commercial environment
- Providing technical advice on deals and the risks associated with them
The successful Corporate Lawyer’s skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ PQE
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Commercial and personable in approach
- Candidates with a range of transactional backgrounds including M&A, private equity and corporate tax will be considered
If you are interested in this Corporate Lawyer role in London, apply now.
Apply for Corporate Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly