A very well-established law firm in Newcastle is seeking a senior Residential Conveyancer for a full-time, permanent role. The firm will consider Legal Executives, Conveyancers and Solicitors with the required experience.
Your New Role
The incoming Conveyancer will manage a caseload of the full range of residential property matters including sales, purchases and re-mortgages.
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives and Conveyancers who demonstrate:
- At least 1 year of experience handling a caseload of the full range of residential conveyancing matters (sales, purchases and re-mortgages).
- Experience of commercial property matters advantageous but not essential.
- Management/supervisory experience advantageous.
- High standards of client care.
- Good teamworking skills.
- Good IT skills.
Salary & Benefits
In return, the Conveyancer will be offered:
- An attractive salary package from around £50,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Generous bonus and benefits package.
- Excellent long-term career prospects.
- Flexible hours and home working available.
Please apply today if you would like to find out more about this fantastic Residential Conveyancer role.