Data Protection Solicitor
Data Protection Solicitor | 6+ PQE
Legal 200 Firm | Remote Working
A leading London law firm in a wonderful location aims to appoint a senior Data Protection Solicitor to its data protection and privacy team. This is a full-time, permanent role that will be based remotely.
Your New Role
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an ambitious Data Protection Solicitor with a track record in working on complex data privacy and e-privacy matters to join a growing team. The team’s work is extremely varied, and the clients have hugely diverse needs. You will be working on complex legal matters.
Applications are invited from qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- 6+ years’ PQE
- Solid knowledge and understanding of data protection and privacy matters
- Strong contract drafting skills
- The ability to work alongside a Senior Associate within the Department
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Data Protection Solicitor will be:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Excellent progression prospects
- Top quality work
If you would like to discuss this Data Protection Solicitor role in greater depth, please apply today.