Employment Lawyer- Scotland
Exceptional opportunity for an Employment Lawyer to join a leading Employment Law team with the role being available to be based in Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
In this employment lawyer role you will advise commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment related matters. This will include:
- Day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions;
- Strategic projects such as compliance with new legal requirements;
- Senior executive issues- including negotiating appointments and exits;
- Collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE;
- Industrial relations and trade union matters;
- Employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation;
- Employment law support for corporate, commercial and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcings.
- The firm are looking to speak with Employment lawyers with at least 2 years+ PQE and a strong employment law background.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
On offer is a highly competitive top-tier salary and benefits package. The firm also offers excellent training, development and career progression prospects.
If you wish to Apply for this position please click on the Apply Button below or if you wish to contact us to discuss this role in confidence, please Contact David Thomson, Director- Our contact details are on our Totallylegal.com Profile Page or on the Thomson Legal Website.
Apply for Employment Lawyer- Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly