In house Legal Counsel
Growing IT business based in Hertfordshire (close to London) in modern (recently updated) office space is looking to recruit its first in house counsel/ commercial lawyer with an exciting opportunity to establish a legal function in a growing business.
Working closely with the management team of the business, this is a great career opportunity to get close to the business and provide wide ranging legal support.
This in house legal counsel/ commercial lawyer role will involve:
- Working on a range of commercial contracts with customers and suppliers of the business and other commercial arrangements and business projects;
- Providing legal assistance on other legal matters, such as:
- commercial/ IP and corporate law matters;
- employment law, HR and health & safety matters;
- data protection/ GDPR;
- litigation and potential disputes;
- Property matters;
- Working with and instructing/ managing external legal advisers, if required; and
- Providing support on other legal, regulatory, compliance and ad hoc matters.
This is also a great place to work with modern office space with its own catering facilities and offering a competitive salary.
For further information on this commercial in house counsel/ commercial lawyer role (and other in-house counsel / lawyer and commercial lawyer roles) please contact Robert Davidson at Accordia Legal or apply for this role.
Any PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended for guidance only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
Accordia Legal is a trading name of Accordia Recruitment Limited.
Accordia Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency with respect to this vacancy.
Apply for In house Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly