Employment Solicitor | 3+ PQE
Remote working | Legal 500 firm
A growing and ambitious commercial law firm like no other is looking to recruit its next Employment Solicitor for a hugely flexible role.
About the Firm
The firm can offer an employed role with the freedom of remote and flexible working. You can work from home or one of their nearby offices. Full time, part time and flexible hours are available.
This firm works with growing businesses that are starting up or scaling up, enabling them to access top tier legal advice when they need it most. The model of remote working lawyers, clever use of technology and unique subscription plans enables them to provide cost effective business legal services without compromising on quality.
With a team of just over 60 people, the firm will support over 1,000 clients this financial year. However, notwithstanding growth so far, they are more ambitious than ever and intend to double in size within the next three years.
To facilitate and support these ambitious plans, an Employment Solicitor (3+ years’ PQE) is required to join the team for an opportunity that is exciting, fast moving, and professionally rewarding. You will be joining a dynamic but supportive, commercially focused, and integrated team in a relaxed but professional environment.
This opportunity is suited to an Employment Solicitor with experience of:
- Advising on both contentious and non-contentious matters
- Drafting contracts of employment
- Policies and procedure
- Managing disciplinary and grievance processes
- Advising on discrimination and whistle-blowing cases
- Assisting with TUPE transfers
- Business restructures & redundancies
- Defending Employment Tribunal cases
- Enforcement/defence of restrictive covenant claims
- Handling senior exec severances
You will be joining an integrated team of commercially minded, experienced Lawyers working for an agile, entrepreneurial, and innovative firm.
What can we offer you?
- A working environment and an opportunity that is radically different to the norm.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career with a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector with genuine autonomy and flexibility.
- Quality, technically challenging work with a firm with a refreshing approach to winning and servicing clients and which has innovation at the forefront of everything it does.
- Competitive salary.
- A flexible and remote working environment.
- This is an employed role with paid holiday and pension.
If you would like to find out more about this exceptional Employment Solicitor role, please apply now.