Residential Property Solicitor, 3+, Shropshire – A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join a busy team.
• The successful candidate will run a varied caseload of Residential Property matters to include sales and purchases, remortgages, easements, transfers of equity and sales of part.
• This is an opportunity to demonstrate your experience, excellent communication and client care.
• You will work proactively to develop your client base and reputation within the local market.
• Applications are sought from candidates with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a similar position, this role will suit a Residential Property Solicitor/Conveyancer either fully or part qualified, looking to move into a highly regarded, friendly practice.
• Motivation is key, you will be expected to hit the ground running and work alongside dynamic team members.
• Well regarded in the local market, offering friendly and professional advice.
• This is a great opportunity to join a reputable regional practice offering a competitive salary and range of benefits.