Legal Secretary Residential Conveyancing | Ashford
Legal Secretary - Residential Property (Part time - 3 days)
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 DOE
Our client is a leading, well-respected legal practice located in Ashford who are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Legal Secretary to join their busy Residential Property team on a part time basis (3 days a week).
* Provide full secretarial support to Fee Earners and the department
* Arranging appoints
* Dealing with clients queries in person or by phone
* Audio typing via digital dictation system
* Use of Land Registry portal - completing Land Registry returns and submissions of SDLT forms.
* Filing, photocopying, and opening and closing client files
* Maintaining and coordinating diaries
* Covering reception during lunch breaks / holidays and absences
* Dealing with incoming post and emails
You will have strong knowledge and experience of the Conveyancing process in addition to an ambitious and can-do attitude. Due to an influx of work, our client is looking for someone who is efficient, reliable, and proactive to keep up with the fast-paced workload.
* You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Institute of Legal Secretaries Diploma would be highly advantageous
* Familiar with digital dictation and audio typing
The salary for this opportunities is £20,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
Apply for Legal Secretary Residential Conveyancing | Ashford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly