My client is a reputable, fast growing Conveyancing specialist established in the heart of Manchester City Centre who are looking to expand their forward moving Conveyancing Team with the hire of an experienced, client focussed Residential Conveyancer.
- Capable handling your own caseload of Conveyancing matters
- Providing excellent legal advice to clients and exceeding expectations at each opportunity.
- Checking on ID requirements in line with compliance controls.
- Conclusion of contracts
- Repayment of mortgage loans
- Contract exchange
- Ordering and reporting on searches
- Verification and reporting of ownership rights (including leases and related inquiries)
- Inspection and reporting of management packs.
- New builds and Unregistered land
- Working with the completion process
- Effective management and development of relationships with referrers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Fee Earning Conveyancer
- Able to manage all aspects of their workload
- Ability to operate independently as well as part of a team
- Client focussed with exceptional service delivery levels
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A confident communicator, written and verbally – internally and externally.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly