Private Client Partner
Are you a partner with a particular focus for private client work? A profitable, well-run UK law firm is actively searching for a promising individual to come in and head their Private Client team. The firm is recruiting a technically-strong senior lawyer as a Partner to lead its Private Client team. This is a unique development role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to lead and drive the progression and growth of the firm’s Private Client service.
- Passion for sharing your knowledge and experience for the benefit of others’ development within the Private Client team
- England & Wales qualified Solicitor ideally with STEP qualification
- A following - important not just for its value but also as evidence of technical know-how and client/referrer management skills.
- The successful candidate will take on several existing client relationships, along with the freedom to set the team’s strategy in accordance with the firm’s vision, creating high-value, new business opportunities for the team and, through referrals, to the wider firm
- Contribution to wider firm strategy will be achieved through involvement in Partner strategy meetings
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Gary Mullen for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Private Client Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly