Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Central London
A leading City law firm are looking for an office administrator to take on a very varied role assisting the Practice Manager in the running of their London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator, secretary, PA or receptionist who is eager learn all the business aspects involved with the running of a law firm.
The role will include administrative relating to finance, HR, marketing, compliance and operational support. A selection of duties include:
- Liaising with suppliers and managing relationships with both current and potential suppliers
- Responsible for Anti Money Laundering processes
- Client onboarding and due diligence
- Assist the accounts team with billing and other basic finance matters
- Coordinating the onboarding of new starters to the business
- Managing GDPR protocols
- Data entry
- Handling 1st line basic IT enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients and performing front of house duties
- Providing general administrative support to all fee earners
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Logging and recording invoices and bills for the London office
Full training will be provided for all aspects of the position but it is essential that you have six months’ experience as an administrator / office assistant / secretary/PA from another corporate / professional services environment. This is an ideal opportunity to enhance your business administration experience and will ideally suit someone looking to grow into a non-fee earning support/operations role within law, perhaps as a stepping stone into office management.
You must be a proactive, efficient worker, able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines as well as have exceptional communication and relationship building skills. Strong IT skills and a very positive attitude with the drive and initiative to learn and in time take ownership of all administrative issues is are also essential. Excellent benefits and a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to achieve a career in office management.
McKinlay Law endeavour to contact all successful candidates within 24 hours. However, due to the volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours your application has been unsuccessful and we have not retained your details.