Client Terms Coordinator
An International law firm are looking to expand their Risk and Compliance team with the hire of a Client Terms Coordinator, assisting Contracts Lawyers with several issues related to client's terms of business.
The Client is an international law firm, with a large, growing risk and compliance function based in the heart of London.
- Work closely with other business services teams, as well as fee earners on the launch of the new client terms' platform
- Conduct checks of new client's terms of business
- Ensure terms of are recorded on the system in a timely manner
- Provide guidance to partners in relation to client terms
- Producing reports for management on client terms data
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commercial Law Exposure required
- Previous experience within a law firm
- Able to deal with Confidential issues according
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Exposure to International In-house team
- Range of Benefits