Legal Secretary Commercial Property | Ashford
Legal Secretary (Commercial Property)
Salary £20,000 - £21,000 DOE
Our client is a highly respected and well-established legal practice located in Ashford who are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Legal Secretary to join their busy Property team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing full support to the Partner and property department including but not including the following duties:
* Dealing with client enquiries via telephone / email
* Preparing legal documents and correspondence
* File administration - opening and closing files
* Filing, scanning, and photocopying
* Assisting with all aspects of commercial sale and purchase transactions
* Producing documents such as least extensions, deeds, completion statements and Land Registry forms
* Liaising with clients and agents
* Maintaining and coordinating the Partners diary
* Answering incoming calls
* Greeting visitors
* Dealing with outgoing / incoming post
The successful Legal Secretary will have excellent knowledge and experience of the full commercial property process with an ambitious and proactive attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The salary for this opportunity is £20,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
Remote working isn't available with this position.
Apply for Legal Secretary Commercial Property | Ashford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly