Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property - National Practice - Nottingham
Fantastic opportunity at a top 50 UK law firm for a junior to mid level real estate solicitor to join a progressive and national practice in Nottingham. This is a full time, permanent position available for commercial property lawyers.
Role and Responsibilities:
* This is an excellent opportunity for a 1 - 6 years' PQE real estate solicitor to work for a leading national law firm based in Nottingham.
* You will have the option of working on a broad range of commercial property matters or if preferred can elect to focus on a development (residential and commercial including energy related development projects) heavy caseload or otherwise a more general core real estate (landlord and tenant) caseload. Acquisition, sale, investment and real estate finance work is also available.
* The successful real estate solicitor will have a good level of knowledge in commercial property, ideally having worked with national housebuilders or landowners.
* A good academic profile.
* Experience from a well regarded regional, national or international firm.
* Good communication skills.
* A team player.
What's on offer?
* The opportunity to work for a national and highly regarded team.
* Competitive salary and excellent benefits coupled with a focus on wellbeing.
* Pension Scheme.
* Bonus Scheme.
* Travel allowance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emma Delli-Bovi.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly