Legal Secretary Residential Conveyancing | Canterbury
Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Salary £20,000 - £21,000
Permanent, full time
Our client is a highly respected and well-established legal practice located in Canterbury who are seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Legal Secretary to join their busy Property team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing full secretarial support to senior Fee Earners and the Property department including but not limited to the following duties:
* Arranging appointments
* Dealing with clients via telephone / email and face to face
* Maintaining files - opening and closing files
* Filing, scanning, photocopying
* Using the Land Registry portal
* Completing Land Registry returns and submission of SDLT forms
* Maintaining and coordinating diaries when necessary
* Reception cover when needed during lunch breaks, sickness and holiday absence
The successful Legal Secretary will be ambitious, positive, and friendly as well as competent in the use of MS Word and Outlook. You will be familiar with transcribing correspondence using digital dictation and audio typing experience.
The salary for this vacancy is £20,000 - £21,000.
Remote working is not available for this opportunity.
Apply for Legal Secretary Residential Conveyancing | Canterbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly