Supervising Solicitor (Family)
Family Law Supervisor
£40,000 - £50,000
A Family Law department with excellent quality work is seeking a senior solicitor for their Family Department. The successful candidate will have the ability to run the team and the firm wishes to attract the right candidate and will therefore offer an excellent salary at the market rate.
It is essential that applicants hold at least 5 years PQE and can manage a team. The ability to source new work for the department is also highly desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience of acting as a Senior
- Be able to handle files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent academic record
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Looking to achieve significant career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
You will be responsible for a caseload of predominantly funded family work covering the full spectrum of Family Law matters including private children law, public children law and domestic abuse.
You will supervise your own team of case workers providing exceptional client care and legal advice.
This is a rewarding opportunity with a next generation firm who will support your long-term career progression.