Wills, Trusts and Estates Executive
A leading commercial law firm with offices nationwide is seeking an experienced Wills, Trusts and Estates Legal Executive to join the Chester office for a full-time, permanent role.
The incoming Legal Executive will be responsible for:
- Dealing with a caseload of probate, trusts and estate administration.
- Acting for high-net-worth clients with matters including wills, inheritance tax planning and asset protection.
The Ideal Candidate
The Wills, Trusts and Estates Legal Executive will:
- Have previous experience with Wills and Trusts and have started or be looking to start the STEP qualification.
- Be an excellent communicator and have excellent time management skills.
- Have an empathetic approach when dealing with complex issues.
- Have some experience with high-net-worth clients - wills, inheritance tax planning, asset protection - and some knowledge of Capital Tax would be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
On offer for the new Legal Executive will be £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience, together with a range of excellent benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Wills, Trusts and Estates Legal Executive role, please apply now.
Apply for Wills, Trusts and Estates Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly