Family Solicitor 4+ PQE | Hammersmith
Family Solicitor (4+ PQE)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000
Our client is a long established, expert legal practice who specialise in criminal defence, children law and family matters across the region for over 30 years. Due to an increase in work, our client is now seeking to appoint an experienced Family Solicitor to join their successful and thriving department on a permanent basis.
the successful Solicitor will be responsible for managing a busy and varied caseload independently from inception to completion. This will be a mix of public law parent and guardian cases, private law children cases and injunctions.
The ideal Solicitor will be 4+ years PQE with experience in a supervisory position with a strong passion for publicly funded work. Other experience includes:
* Children Panel Accredited
* Advocacy experience with the ability to conduct advocacy on your own cases for a range of different hearings including final hearings with a keen desire to continue developing this.
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently
* Excellent client care skills
* IT proficiency
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Bringing your own following would be advantageous
The salary for this fantastic opportunity is £45,000 - £55,000 with benefits to follow.
Apply for Family Solicitor 4+ PQE | Hammersmith
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly