Head of Legal
A leading global name in the travel and leisure industry is seeking a senior Commercial Lawyer to join the business as Head of Legal.
The business is based in Bedfordshire but is currently fully remote and plans to remain extremely flexible, offering substantial home-working and being open to candidates from far afield with only occasional travel into the office.
The position would especially suit a Senior Lawyer from a travel or leisure background, or a lawyer with experience of working in a regulated industry
Leading the commercial team for a major region, you will have overall responsibility for guiding the team through a wide range of transactional and strategic matters, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on a high value, international, complex commercial contracts for all areas of the business, supervising the legal team on less important commercial contracts;
- Advising the business on marketing and advertising matters;
- Managing the team of Senior Counsel and Legal Counsel who report into this position;
- Driving business-wide strategy, such as in the digitalisation of the provision of legal services. Producing precedents and playbooks to the wider business to allow for increased self-service;
- Developing and updating precedents, procedures, policies and checklists to share best practice on legal matters across the business;
- Providing advice on regulatory and compliancematters to the business; and
- Advising key internal stakeholders on the legal implications across major projects.
The successful lawyer will have strong commercial experience and a track record of leadership in an international business. You will ideally come from a regulated sector or from a travel background.
Apply for Head of Legal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly