Contracts & Procurement Lawyer
Our client, a large Local Authority, is currently recruiting for a Contracts and Procurement Lawyer on a temporary contract for six months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and is paying up to £50 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the Public Sector.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• Undertaking a range of legal work to support the team and handling a personal caseload of legal work
• Providing advice on general contractual issues such as early termination, interpretation of clauses, third party contract documentation, EU procurement law and State Aid, tendering process and documentation
• Providing advice, support and legal representation on behalf of all Directorates of the Council and ensuring this is done in full compliance with the policies, procedures and decisions of the Council and in accordance with legal requirements
• Representing the Council in legal proceedings at court when needed
• Complying with the Lexcel Office Procedure Manual, including diary management, time-recording, and case management
• Procurement and Contracts legal experience
• Public Sector experience
• 37 hours per week
• Monday - Friday 9am – 5pm
Apply for Contracts & Procurement Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly