Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
The Client - is a multi-office Regional Firm that prides themselves on their reputation. You will be joining as a Legal Secretary (Conveyancing) in a friendly office in North London / on the Essex border.
The Role - you will provide secretarial support within the Conveyancing department as a Legal Secretary (Conveyancing).
Your key duties will include:
- Legal document production including tracked changes to documents – accurate, presentable,
- Check contracts, mortgage offers, settlement statements and other legal documents before final confirmation of purchase
- Client services - meet and greet, providing professional and friendly support
- General PA duties - receiving telephone messages, directing calls, completing notes and recording on file
You - will have demonstrable experience previously as a Legal Secretary (Conveyancing), including:
- Knowledge of conveyancing Land Registry/SDLT forms
- Excellent ICT skills including Microsoft Office package
- Pro-active attitude
Apply for Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly